Monday 16 April 2012

Words from Editors - Apr 2012

Never thought I could actually become an editor and have a column of my own in my entire life. But indeed I was given this precious opportunity. Through Psycholic, I have met great people I never would have expected; I would like to express my greatest gratitude and heartfelt appreciation towards everyone in Psycholic especially Venus and Stephanie who recruited me in the very first place. Without them, being an editor would never be possible. Therefore, with unlimited effort, I will continue to contribute as much as I can and never let them or anyone down.

Landscape photography has been one of my greatest passions as I seek to document my own personal experiences, create precious memories from present as I see them and to share the beauty and diversity of the world I’ve seen through my lens. As the images of other photographers have inspired me to explore the world, I hope my own contributions will inspire others to do the same.

Recently I have won the love letter competition held by my university and it is an absolute honor to have my love letter published here. Truly, in the very beginning I never expected the love letter to make it all the way through as I originally wanted to only pour out what has buried deep down from my heart. Perhaps it is writing it wholeheartedly instead of treating it as a competition that has made my letter the best among all. I do want to hereby thank the ELLRC for organizing this competition. Without this precious opportunity, my words would never be spoken; my love would never be expressed. Thank you so much for everything once again! 

Warren Adrien Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment