Monday 16 April 2012

Extra - Apr 2012

Passion Never Dies - Congrats to Warren Adrien Tang and Sora Siu

We are so glad that the two genius, Warren Adrien Tang and Sora Siu, joined our editorial group. They won the Love Letter Competition and BPS-approved textbook on forensic psychology respectively. For details, please see the following paragraphs.


Congrats Warren Adrien Tang, our Senior Editor, for winning the Best Love Letter in the Love Letter Competition which held by our Institute on the Valentine’s Day. Besides shooting breath-taking photos, Warren can write excellent articles too. Here is his wholehearted love letter, enjoy reading.


Dear the lovely lady, who I love,

For almost a week I have sat in front of the computer trying to compress this into a 500 words letter, but not even a million words would be adequate to express my feeling towards you. Please forgive my simple wordings if they don’t seem to be as expressive because to me, love is never about how many times you can say “I Love You”, but how much you can prove that it’s true.

People tend to say when you read over the same message for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in what they call Love.

When I match my feelings with the statements above, there is no doubt that I am in fact in love with you. People always say age, looks, height and shoe size does not matter; the only thing that matters is how you feel towards each other. However, at some point, I have to realize that I’m the person who can only stay in your heart but never in your life. It may sound a bit upsetting but I have never felt or thought that way. As I always bear in mind the question: What is the most important thing I can do for you? Is it to be with you or wanting you to be happy? , I’m sure if you truly love a person, you know the answer right away.

Yes I do admit that God might not have put me in the perfect position as a well-equipped lover in this practical world at this moment but surely he did put me in the perfect time and place to have met you and fallen in love with you.

Through loving you, has made me not only learn to appreciate than to expect but also learn to love unconditionally and patiently from a distance. Distance teaches me to appreciate the time that we are able to spend together. It is also a reminder for me that every moment together is special and every second together should be cherished.

If the world was to end today, I just wanted you to know that I’m glad I have met an angel like you in my life, Truly, your smile have turned ordinary moments into magical ones, it has always inspired and motivated me to strive to be a better person. I couldn’t ask for more since God has given me the best and I’m really thankful deep down from my heart. You may not notice me in any sense, but regardless whether I’m a lover, a soul mate or a good friend, it doesn’t change my love and care for you. If ever you are in need, I will still go beyond extraordinary length to help out, whenever and whatever. And as we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is only one thing that will never change…I will always keep falling in love with you till death do us apart.



 With Undying Love,
Warren, someone you may never notice.

Photo: Warren Adrien Tang

Congrats Sora Siu, our Creative Editor, for winning the BPS-approved textbook on forensic psychology which was given by the Research Digest, British Psychological Society. The Digest summarises the latest and the most informative psychological researches from various sources. It is beneficial for us to access digested knowledge from an authoritative and professional body. Let’s check out the most updated researches on www.bps-research-digest.blogspot.com

Photo: Sora Siu


No comments:

Post a Comment