Wednesday 14 March 2012

Laugh Out Loud - Mar 2012

Hey, Dr. YOU! Glad to see you again! The following is DAN’s self-description and multiple choice answers. Based on your abnormal psychology knowledge, could you identify DAN’s problem by looking at symptoms from his self-description?

Please send the answer of the following game with your FULL NAME and CONTACT NUMBER to salford.psy.hk@gmail.com on or before 24th March, 2012. Those who got all correct will enter our lucky draw to win a special prize! Enjoy LOL

Dan Chung 

DAN: It was onset when I was studying Form 4. I felt everyone knew all the things about me wherever I went. It seemed that all people could see through my thought. I did believe I was under a conspiracy, I was extremely scared. While I saw classmates chatting, I dimed they were discussing about how to trick me. There was a voice molesting me during the lesson, ridiculing me useless and wasting time on study, my academic results suffered a disastrous decline. At home, I felt there were installed closed circuit televisions, so I did not open the light while bathing. I was under violent pavid everyday and not dare to talk to others.

Could you select the best possible answer out of the choices?
A: Narcissism
B: Schizophrenia
C:
Depression
D: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

_________________________________________________________
The answer of 3rd issue, Jan 2012

Let’s check the answers, which have listed below:
Scenario A
Anorexia
Scenario B
Schizophrenia
Scenario C
Depression
DO NOT GIVE UP to challenge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment