Thursday 12 January 2012

Words from Editors - Jan 2012

Welcome to the first issue in 2012. On behalf of Psycholic, I wish you a Happy New Year and good luck in the up-coming examinations. In 2012, we will be contributing more wonderful content to you continuously. In order to boost the quality of Psycholic, all we need are your supports and comments.

This is my turn to be responsible for this column, and I would like to express myself sincerely. Few months ago, I heard my classmates about publishing a newsletter to promote psychology, I felt really happy. In contrast, I was worried about my poor English as I realised that the main language of the newsletter might be English.

However, I thought twice within one minute, I understood this was a good chance to improve my English writing skills. For this reason, I raised my hand and took part in the Psycholic team. It is touching that editors are patient. They taught me a lot in grammar and writing. Thank you editors, I really realise my English writing has been improving.

Action is the foundational key to all success. ~ Pablo Picasso

I know not all students are good at writing in English, but once you have the chance, you should hold it tightly. Now, I invite you who are interested in psychology or want to improve writing skills either Chinese or English to join us, also freelancers are welcome.

Dan Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment